1. Do you like having your picture taken? yes, though i don't always like the result... and, i have to feel good about the situation as well
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? i think the west coast would be cool. i've been craving southern oregon coast... i'd like to watch the sun set as the sound of water crashing at my feet soothes.
3. Have you ever done crossword puzzles? yes... i think they're worthless.
4. Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it: "Man being condemned to be free carries the weight of the whole world on his shoulders; he is responsible for the world and for himself as a way of being." - the philosophy of jean-paul sartre
5. Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio.: throw away your television, time to make this clean decision, master waits for it's collision, now it's a repeat of a story told, it's a repeat and it's getting old." - red hot chili peppers
6. Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams?: there was one where my pops shot my brother dead, and another (just last night) where my bead necklace was stuck to my teeth. i think the first one has to do with my inability to connect with people, and the feeling that essentially alone in this world. that water is thicker than blood. the second one might resemble how i've felt about myself lately: ugly, disgusting, rotted, filthy and wrong.
7. Can you sing?: yes. i have my own style (high pitched buttrock not being one)
8. Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks?: all of the time
9. What's your favorite color of post-it note?: does it fucking matter?
10. Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone on line?: "dude, i gotta go." - that's easy... don't need to lie.
12. Do you read your horoscope?: biloba reads it for me.
13. Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash?: actually, mouthwash for hygiene, but gum after lunch.
14. How many times a year about are you sick?: i haven't felt well for months.
15. Ever been in an airplane?: i like planes. i like flying. though, i have always been certain that each flight would be my last (ending in doom).
16. What color are your eyes?: brown
17. Have you ever been arrested?: i tried to on my 29th birthday, but am too nice to get into much trouble
18. What is your favorite t-shirt?: burney excursion train. i don't own it anymore. it's funny, but she took my heart and my favorite t-shirt. i'd really have it no other way. i'm glad that she has it.
19. What disgusts you the most?: words like honesty, love, truth, trust, soul, comfort, concern... every time i hear them i cringe. the idea behind the words function off conditions that are much more difficult to define. once you give yourself emotionally, those words become like backbones to an existence and, if taken away, one becomes like jello; an immovable wreck of sludge. fortunately, beer, cheese pizza and nba playoff basketball seem to alleviate some of the pain.
20. What is your favorite soda?: i'd have to agree with biloba on this one: beer
21. Name one person your life is made better by: there are quite a few, actually. my brother is at the top of the list, i think.
22. Can you do math with ease?: yes
23. Are you a vegetarian?: yes. for six years, now.
24. Name one of your passions in life: i want to love people
25. What's your least favorite time of day? anytime, as of late
26. What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes?: if i'm looking at the sun? red.
27. Ever listen to classical music?: depends... what are you asking? i like, but am not too familiar with beethoven, mozart and hayden. i like other periods of music as well; baroque, renaissance and the middle ages all had interesting things going on musically. i really like gregorian chants as well. can you tell i just took a music appreciation class?
28. Do you work? What is your job? not lately. i'm the electronic reserve coordinator at utah valley state college. i scan stuff.
29. What is the best present you've ever given someone else? i've tried to give my love. i thought that was what mattered most in this life... it doesnt.
30. What is the best present someone else has ever given to you? i'm not sure. i really like cups of coffee, though.
31. Do you wear a watch?: no... i always lose them. i keep my cell phone as a means to time.
32. What's on your computer desk?: calendar. books. john coltrane and jack johnson cds. stuff to be scanned.
33. Do you think you're pretty/good-looking?: again... not sure what you're asking. but, i like me.. so, yes.
34. How many people do you live with?: jared.
35. What do you collect?: lately? complexes.
36. Have you ever bought anything just because it was a fad?: a computer?
37. Do you bite your nails?: no. i act like it sometimes. one of the funny things i do. i never actually put teeth to nail, though. i'm not sure anyone knows that about me. when i had my obnoxiously long goatee, i would pull on it as a nervous habit.
38. What color are most of your clothes?: i have no idea. i have a couple of black shirts, i guess... you're asking the wrong person. i hate clothes.
39. What's your favorite cereal?: i don't eat much in the morning
40. Do you like to look people in the eye?: not anymore. i don't trust many people. i sort of duck when i see people coming.