(The town I was raised in - courtesy of a friend)
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
2. "Vacation" means going to Reno for the weekend.
3. You measure distance by hours.
4. Your snow shovel wears out before the garden shovel.
5. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
6. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
7. You use a down comforter in the summer.
8. Your grandparents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and then leave both unlocked.
10. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
11. You think of the major food groups as deer meat, beer, fish and berries.
12. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them.
13. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot ot Safeway at any given time.
14. You design your kids halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
15. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
16. Driving is better in winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
17. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction.
18. It takes you 3 hours to go to the store for one item even when you are in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.
19. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all of your friends from the area.